Corporate Meetings & Events
Success begins here.
Host your next corporate or charity event at the Crest Hollow Country Club and set your sights on success. The venue of choice for Long Island businesses and non-profits for decades, the renowned catering and meeting services provider has been completely transformed—inside and out—following a $4 million renovation.
Today's Crest Hollow is a venue like no other: an eclectic blend of art deco design and classic elegance. Conveniently located in Woodbury, Long Island, our exciting selection of innovative venues is designed to increase your attendance:
- A new, stunning South Beach-inspired pool deck is perfect for fun barbecues and casual cocktail receptions, year-round.
- Sophisticated lounge venues ideal for smaller business gatherings, cocktails and conversation.
- Elegantly appointed interiors, completely redone with gleaming marble floors made brilliant by dazzling LED's—and fantastic for dancing the night away.
From understated dinners to the most elaborate themes for any corporate function or hi-tech seminar, at the Crest Hollow Country Club, we take pride in creating custom packages that meet your special needs:
- Corporate cocktail receptions and holiday parties, whether it's an intimate dinner for 50 or an elegant black-tie affair for up to 1,500.
- Business seminars and trade shows presented with the latest audio/visual technology, including ceiling-mounted projectors and screens to maximize valuable floor space.
- Non-profit fundraisers, including fashion shows and dinner dances.
Our experienced corporate event planners bring your theme to life—and stay within your budget—providing complete services from audiovisual and wireless Internet to event staging and production.
With our event planners setting the stage, our acclaimed chefs satisfy the most discriminating gourmet with the five-star nouveau cuisine and impeccable service that has been the hallmark of our family for generations.
Dear Ms. Dion,
It is with great pleasure that I write this letter to say thank you to you and your staff at Crest Hollow Country Club. Provvi did a wonderful job making sure that everything was in place for our event. Our Community, Partners, staff and all the Senior Management staff was pleased with the event.
It is my pleasure working with Provvi, her professionalism, commitment, dedication and her motivation has helped us tremendously through this year and previous years. We could not continue our week without taking the time to say thank you to her and the staff at Crest Hollow.
CEO, Iris Johnson, expresses her thank you to Provvi and all the staff at Crest Hollow, job well done.
Again, thank you for all your hard work."Dr. L. Erksine January 2013,