The venue of choice for Long Island businesses, nonprofits and school districts, the Crest Hollow Country Club will take your event—and its attendance—to a whole new level. Whether it’s an annual celebration or a monthly meeting, our convenient Woodbury location in Nassau County is a favorite destination for groups as intimate as 75 guests to as many as 2,000.
There isn’t a mood we can’t create or a crowd we can’t please:
- Black-tie galas. Our elegant ambience and fine furnishings create the ideal backdrop for black-tie dinners of up to 500.
- Conferences that get down to business and are equipped with the latest in audio visual technology, including ceiling-mounted projectors to maximize valuable floor space.
- Fire department installations. Transform your next department event into something spectacular.
- Prom & school events. When it comes to hosting memorable (and imaginative) proms, high school reunions and other district events, we wrote the book.
- Seminars & trade shows that drive in attendance and deliver bottom-line results.
Our experienced professionals take care of it all: From helping you select the perfect indoor or outdoor venue and designing the perfect five-star menu, to complete staging and production—including dazzling LEDs, state-of-the-art A/V and wireless internet—we bring your unique vision to life.