5 Bar/Bat Mitzvah “Must Haves” for Your Teen
Few moments in the lives of Jewish boys or girls (and their parents) are more important than the day they celebrate their bar/bat mitzvahs. More than just a party, this ceremony is an opportunity for friends and family to rejoice in your teen’s accomplishment and wish future joy and prosperity. When searching for a venue to host this momentous occasion, choose one that understands and respects your faith’s traditions, while also fitting your teen’s personality to a T. Choose Crest Hollow Country Club.
What makes Crest Hollow Country Club the place for a bar/bat mitzvah?
- A venue fitting every celebration. No matter your teen’s personality or the size of your guest list, Crest Hollow has just the right space for his or her big day. The Club features eight unique destination-themed outdoor and indoor venues in a variety of sizes to accommodate parties big and small—from a low-key event for close family and friends to an extravaganza up to 700. Outdoor venues like Coral Beach and South Beach are perfect for warm- and cold-weather celebrations alike, where you can run your toes through the sand between cascading waterfalls and brilliantly lit fire pits. For a cooler vibe, our Lounge Chic setting feels like the hottest club in town with its clean lines and modern space.
- A mouthwatering five-star menu. Executive Chef Chris Palmer crafts delicious, unique menus you and your guests will (literally) eat up. For traditional fare, our orthodox glatt kosher option is prepared in a separate kitchen under orthodox rabbinical supervision and features favorites like pastrami-cured salmon and pareve ice cream. Or, create your own spread from the variety of cuisines Crest Hollow offers to suit your particular tastes.
- A personal event planner for every party. Your teen may have a vision—and dedicated Pinterest board, or perhaps you’re unsure where to start. Either way, one of our professional, experienced event planners will be with you every step of the way, offering options and guidance so the big celebration is an even bigger hit, with as little stress on you as possible so you can enjoy the day.
- Your teen lights up your life—we’ll light up the night! What better way for your teen, friends and family to cut loose than to hit the dance floor? Our dazzling LED system transforms our venue into a dynamic nightclub, so they can dance the night away to the hottest beats.
- A destination celebration—right here on Long Island! Is your teen dreaming of a destination event, but your budget isn’t? Crest Hollow can create a destination bar/bat mitzvah—right here on Long Island. Our Veranda Bay venue brings the feel of Tuscany to the celebration on a landscaped terrace with serene waterfalls as the perfect backdrops. Or, our South Beach setting is so on-point you’ll think you’re in the heart of Miami Beach. Prefer a garden party? With 24 lush acres on our centrally located Woodbury venue, we have outdoor party settings perfect for any size guest list.
Ready to start planning your teen’s bar/bat mitzvah? Create the celebration your teen (and you) deserves at Crest Hollow Country Club: A destination like no other. Contact one of our dedicated event planners today.