5 Unique and Fun Sweet 16 Ideas
A girl’s 16th birthday is one of the most special and monumental birthdays of her life. It’s a time to thank friends and family, celebrate with them and look to the future with excitement. Here are five ways to make her party even more special!
- Who Knows Her Best? This is a fun game she can play with her entire party at the same time. Create a multiple-choice trivia game all about the birthday girl and her favorite things on com. Guests use their smartphones to play and you can display the game on a screen or projector to watch people climb up the leaderboard. Reward the guests who know her best with a prize!
- Complimentary Dancing Socks. After a few songs in, guests’ feet are bound to hurt, especially if they’re wearing uncomfortable shoes. Pass out some complimentary and colorful dancing socks. That way they can really break out their signature moves without a problem, plus it makes for a fun-looking dance floor. Just make sure the floor isn’t too slippery and the socks have rubber grip bottoms or you’ll see some unique and painful dance moves!
- Bring Her Favorite Destination Home. Take a destination themed party to the next level without leaving Long Island! Choose a venue that doesn’t rely on decorations to whisk your theme away such as Crest Hollow Country Club’s South and Coral Beach, English and North Garden, or Poolside
- Create a Good Photo Op. Encourage guests to take pictures and share all the details of the Sweet 16 you spent so much time planning. Some fun things they’ll want to share are pics from photo booths with props, customizable temporary tattoos, light up novelties for the dance floor and an overall picture-perfect venue.
- Time Capsule. As she gets older, she might not remember every fun memory, inside joke or favorite story from her childhood. Ask guests to write about a memorable time, share some words of wisdom, or bring something they never want her to forget and put everything into a time capsule. Set a special future date (maybe her 30th birthday?) and open it up years later to reminisce about that day and all the people who made it special!
Now that you have new fun ideas to use at her Sweet 16, you need the perfect place! Contact the Crest Hollow Country Club who will help you choose between their beautiful venues to find the right fit for her party.