5 Unique Bar/Bat Mitzvah Themes
Your teen’s bar/bat mitzvah is the joyous culmination of a very meaningful and important journey. It’s a time to usher them into adulthood and acknowledge a milestone that can only be reached once in a lifetime. That’s why it deserves a once-in-a-lifetime celebration! Make your teen’s big day a reflection of individual personality and taste by choosing a theme and location that’s more than just a room: Choose Crest Hollow Country Club.
Which theme is right for your teen?
- An Elegant Affair. Does your teen gravitate toward the finer things in life? Do they love being dressed to the nines? Then a classy bar/bat mitzvah theme in our Elegant Ballroom setting—which holds up to 500 guests—may be just what they’re dreaming of. Our ballroom’s beautiful marble floors, atmospheric chandeliers and tasteful lighting will create the cosmopolitan ambiance your teen wants. Choose a sophisticated color palette for the invitations and decorations—think black, white, silver and gold—and opt for tapered candles and classic flowers, like roses, for centerpieces. We also offer Orthodox Glatt Kosher cuisine that’s prepared under rabbinical supervision. Don’t be surprised if your belle or beau of the ball chooses to arrive in style wearing a chic gown or tuxedo!
- A Beach Bash. Does your teen spend all summer running their toes through the sand and splashing around the Atlantic? Then a beach party bar/bat mitzvah theme in either our South Beach or Coral Beach outdoor venue will blow them out of the water. Once they’re surrounded by waterfalls, palm trees, cozy fire pits and a white sand beach, your teen—and their guests—will feel like they’ve been transported to another destination! Blues and greens are the ideal color palette to bring the theme home, with vases full of sand and seashells as on-point centerpieces. Mix up the party favor tradition by handing out sunglasses, bubbles and beach balls to guests as they arrive. For an extra relaxing party, suggest your teen and guests dress down in sundresses and board shorts with tropical button-ups.
- A Dance Club Blowout. Is your teen the life of the party? Do they love high-energy music and dancing? Then a dance club bar/bat mitzvah in our Lounge Chic venue may be the scene they’re looking for. With customizable state-of-the-art LED lighting, modern leather furniture and an expansive dance floor where a DJ from one of our exclusive vendors spins their favorite beats, your teen and guests will get the same red-rope experience as the hottest club. Skip traditional color palette and embrace neons. Having an assortment of glow sticks as centerpieces—including necklaces, glasses, bracelets and hats—is a sure way to get the party started. Give your event an exclusive vibe by replacing traditional invitations with personalized VIP Passes that must be worn for admittance into “the club.”
- A Tuscan Festa. Is your teen a burgeoning international traveler? Then a Tuscan celebrazione bar/bat mitzvah in our Veranda Bay venue—featuring European bistro seating and beautiful waterfalls—is the perfect way to quench their wanderlust. An invitation designed to look like an airline ticket to Italy will ensure your destination theme really takes off. Give your teen and guests a taste of Italy with selections from our menu of traditional Italian cuisine. Add some international flair to dessert by serving cannoli and zeppoli instead of cake!
- A Garden Tea Party. Did your teen graduate from hosting imaginary tea parties with stuffed animals to serving real tea to friends? Then an outdoor garden party bar/bat mitzvah in our North Garden or English Garden venue is sure to be their cup of tea. These lush venues, nestled on our 24-acre estate in the heart of Long Island, feature brick walkways, beautiful gardens and a quiet atmosphere that harkens back to a simpler time. Décor that’s classic and clean, like white linens and doilies, and arrangements of lavender, poppies and daisies are a great way to stay on theme. Your teen and guests will be eager to cozy up with their personalized tea bag party favors.
Ready to start planning a bar/bat mitzvah that’s as unique—and unforgettable—as your teen? Create the customized and personal celebration your teen’s momentous achievement deserves: Contact Crest Hollow Country Club today to find out how.