6 DIY Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love
You want to give your guests a great experience at your wedding. From something as big as the ceremony to something as small as the favors, you always have your guests in mind. If you are looking for less expensive, high-quality wedding favor ideas, check out these six DIY ideas that will show your guests just how much you appreciate them.
- Tiny Terrariums. Decorate the inside of jars with little figurines, fake plants, sand, and pebbles. Don’t forget to add your names and your wedding date on a tag or directly on the jar.
- Coloring Book and Crayons. Adult coloring books are all the craze! Give your guests something fun to do while they wait for dinner by setting out crayons and custom coloring pages. Simply draw an outline of the image you want with a black marker on white paper and make copies. This unique favor is perfect for kids and adults alike.
- Couples Trail Mix. Make your very own trail mix with you and your spouse’s favorite ingredients. It’s the perfect representation of two lives coming together to create something sweet! Fill small bags with the mixture and tie with a ribbon.
- Customized Ornament. If you are getting married around the holidays, a tree ornament is a perfect gift for your guests. You can purchase blank ones, decorate to your liking, and have guests string up their very own ornaments.
- S’mores Kits. Just add a small piece of chocolate, two graham crackers and a marshmallow in a decorative bag and you have a fun dessert for your guests to take home.
- Recipe Books. Share your favorite recipes or family recipes with your guests in little booklets. It’s a great way to make your guests feel like they’re a part of your new family.
Now that you know how to thank your guests with favors the DIY way, you need the perfect place for your wedding! Contact the wedding professionals at Crest Hollow Country Club who will help you choose between their beautiful venues to find the right fit for you!