10 Reasons to Make Crest Hollow Country Club Your Long Island Destination
Selecting a venue is one of the first (and biggest) decisions you’ll make when planning an event. Deciding on a venue can be overwhelming; that’s why the experts at Crest Hollow Country Club work hard every day to make choosing us easy. Ready to have one less thing on your to-do list? Read on to discover the top 10 reasons to host your next event at Crest Hollow.
- We have the experience. We are a Long Island landmark, owned by the same family for almost 50 years. Our experience with planning once-in-a-lifetime events is unsurpassed.
- A destination like no other. Crest Hollow sits on 24 acres and includes English gardens, Har-Tru® tennis courts, Coral Beach, Golden Pond, gazebos, floral rock walls and rolling green lawns. (Our plants and flowers are grown in our private greenhouses by our seasoned gardening staff.)
- The privacy you desire. We do not have hotel rooms, a public restaurant or a public bar on the premises to distract us from your affair. We focus on what we do best—we host private, custom-designed parties.
- Our luxurious pool. Our pool is geothermally heated, elegantly glass tiled and LED lit. The pool is always filled and our South Beach-inspired pool deck and fire pits make for a chic backdrop whether it’s January or June.
- Our attention is on you. Your banquet manager’s exclusive role is to plan every detail of your day. These event experts are lifetime professionals, with an average of 10 years in the hospitality business.
- Expertly trained staff. Our wait staff consists of expertly trained ladies and gentlemen whose uniforms are laundered and pressed on-site.
- Food everyone can enjoy. All food is prepared on the premises. In addition to gluten-free and vegetarian menus, our international kitchen prepares authentic, ethnic and culturally diverse cuisine.
- We are tradition-oriented. Our entire staff is well-versed in all international customs and traditional ceremonies.
- Our serene ceremony venues. Garden weddings and Coral Beach receptions offer privacy and serenity, far removed from noise, traffic and distractions. Our gazebos and pergolas feature natural wisteria canopies, seasonal flowers and shade trees.
- Vendors you can trust. Our recommended florists, musicians, photographers and all additional vendors are hand selected and backed 100 percent by Crest Hollow.
Looking for more reasons to make Crest Hollow Country Club your event destination? Contact one of our event planners today!