Crest Hollow Country Club
POOL/TENNIS CLUB RULES & REGULATIONS
THE CLUB – GENERAL:
- Members will be provided a private entrance to The Club.
- Entrance into The Club through any entrance other than the private entrance, including but not limited to the catering lobby and Coral Beach, is prohibited.
- Members must show their membership card each time they enter The Club.
- Replacement membership cards can be provided for a fee of $25.00 each.
- Cash transactions are not accepted at The Club.
- All Café charges are settled at the time of each transaction. The Club will not maintain open/running accounts.
- All outside food, beverages, coolers, etc. are prohibited at The Club, which includes the parking lot and all of CHCC’s Private Property. The only exception to this Rule is that Members with infant children may bring baby formula.
- Grandparent(s) and/or Mother’s Helper(s) who are add-on-members by virtue of a Full-Price Membership may only use The Club when accompanying a Principle and/or Child Member of the Full-Price Membership.
- Any Grandparent(s) and/or Mother’s Helper(s) accompanying a child of the Principle Full-Price Member without the child’s Parent and/or Legal guardian present, may only do so once a permission slip is signed by the Parent and/or Legal Guardian. The permission slip only needs to be completed once and will be kept on file by The Club.
- Mother’s Helper(s) must be over the age of 21 years old.
- Each Member and/or Guest is limited to two towels per person per day.
- Towels must be signed-in and signed-out at the Towel Station.
- A $15.00 fee will be charged for each towel not returned to the Towel Station.
- Towels are complimentary, and therefore not guaranteed to be available.
- Members and/or Guests may bring their own towels.
- Tennis Membership includes access to the courts Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM until 7:00 PM.
- Private hours are to be scheduled with The Club’s Tennis Pro.
- Open-play is prohibited during Team-Play or competitive matches.
- The courts will be closed when wet or when determined by The Club to be unplayable.
- Playing time is limited to 1-hour for singles and 1 ½ hours for doubles. During Prime-Time, The Club’s Tennis Pro may limit playing to doubles only.
- Reservations for all Racquet Sports takes precedence over all “walk-in play”. To make reservations, please visit http://www.registration-software.net/cgi-bin/scheduling/crest_hollow/schedule.cgi
- Members may bring one (1) Guest to The Club for a total of three (3) times during the Season.
- Guests must show identification upon signing in at the Gate and must be accompanied by a Principle Full-Price Adult Member at the Gate and during their entire visit to The Club.
- Once a Guest has entered The Club three (3) times during the Season, regardless of whose membership they were visiting under, that Guest must purchase their own membership to continue using The Club.
- Guest Fees are $20.00 per adult per day and $10.00 per child (ages 2 through 17) per day. Guest fees are not assignable and must be paid in full at the time that the Guest enters The Club. Nonpayment of guest fees will result in a surcharge being added to the guest fee and will be charged to the Principle Member’s credit card.
- Members may bring up to four (4) Guests each weekday (Monday through Friday), and up to two (2) Guests each weekend day (Saturday and Sunday) and Holidays.
- Swimming, sitting, wading, and/or standing on the pool steps is strictly prohibited when the pool is closed or in pool sections that are closed.
- No child under the age of 10 years of age is permitted in the pool without an accompanying adult present in the pool.
- Infants and toddlers require an accompanying adult at all times regardless of whether they are in or out of the pool.
- Babies and toddlers that are not trained must wear an I Play Ultimate Swim Diaper, which can be purchased at the CHCC Country Club Office. Portable “potties” are prohibited.
- Diapers may not be changed in public areas. Members and Guests must use the appropriate changing areas in designated restrooms. Pack-and-Plays, portable cribs, tents, etc., are not permitted on the pool deck.
- Chaise lounges, tables, and chairs adjacent to the pool are restricted to adults 18 years of age, or older. Children under the age of 18 years of age must be under adult supervision.
- Use of umbrellas, chaise lounges, tables, and chairs are restricted to those Members that are present and may not be “reserved”.
- Outside umbrellas are not permitted in The Club.
- Radios/music is not permitted without the use of personal headset.
- Lifeguards are employed for the sole purpose of keeping our members safe and maintaining the pool area in compliance with the Board of Health. Kindly respect their judgement.
- The pool shall not exceed 120 bathers at any time.
- All bathers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Individuals with skin lesions, bandages, or inflammation shall not be permitted in the pool.
- Diving is prohibited.
- Running, rough-play, water guns/squirters, balls, floats, water balloons, rafts, inner tubes, etc. are prohibited.
- Floatation devices are limited to children’s arm “swimmies”, swim vests, and pool noodles.
- South Beach areas of the pool deck are not for recreational use. Child’s play in waterfall, sand areas, showers, or cabana areas, is prohibited. Adult Members are responsible to supervise their children at all times.
- No one is permitted in The Club outside of club hours of operation, including but not limited to the pool, pool deck areas, and locker room(s).
- Inappropriate swimwear is not permitted, such as cut-offs, thongs, etc.
- Inappropriate/foul language and or disrespectful/threatening behavior toward fellow members and/or staff is prohibited.
- The pool can be closed at the express discretion of Management, including but not limited to times of threatening weather or chemical imbalance. At times where the weather poses a threat, Management may also close the Café as well as other areas of The Club as needed to ensure the safety of all Members, Guests, and Staff.
- Pollution of the pool is prohibited. Consuming Food/Beverages, urinating, discharging of fecal matter, expectorating, vomiting, or blowing the nose while in the pool are Board of Health Violations subject to fines and penalties. Violation of this provision will result in automatic termination of your membership.
“I, the undersigned Member, have read and hereto agree to abide by the Pool/Tennis Rules & Regulations outlined herein. I understand that a violation of any of these rules or regulations by me, any of the persons included in my Membership, and/or any of my Guests, may result in the termination of my membership. Crest Hollow Country Club reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate the Membership, without refund of all or partial dues paid.
I further agree that the Crest Hollow Country Club, Inc. will not be responsible for loss of member’s locks/damage or destruction by fire, theft, or otherwise of any belongings left in lockers or on club grounds. I understand that members must remove all personal belongings from the club at the end of the season. Any property remaining thereafter shall be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of by the management without liability. Management is not responsible for theft or damage to cars while on the club grounds.
By executing this application, the member hereby agrees to reimburse the management for any damages caused to the facilities of the club by the member, the member’s family or their guests. Costs of damages shall be payable by member to management on demand. License is granted to members or their guests to park their respective vehicles at only designated areas.”
Please Note Before Executing This Application:
- Membership fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- ALL members along with their guests accept full responsibility of “playing/swimming at their own risk.”