Crest Hollow Country Club
POOL & TENNIS CLUB RULES
- Members are provided with a private Club entrance.
No entrance is permitted through the catering lobby or Coral Beach entrance.
- Show membership cards for each visit.
- CHCC replacement or additional membership card fee is $25.00.
- Cash transactions are not accepted at the Club.
- No outside food or drink is permitted in the club with the exception of baby formula. No coolers containing food or beverage will be permitted in club. “The Club” includes the parking lot and all of Crest Hollow’s private property.
All café charges will be settled at the end of each transaction- an account may not be left open throughout the day for charges.
- Grandparents and Nannies (over the age of 21 years old) who are members can bring a member’s child to the club but must have a permission slip signed by parent members on file.
- Each member is limited to two towels per person. Towels must be signed in and out at the towel station, and a $15 fee will be charged for each towel not returned. Towels are complimentary and are not guaranteed. Feel free to bring your own towels.
- Tennis membership includes access to courts weekdays only 9:00am-7:00pm. Private hours are to be scheduled with the tennis pro. No open play permitted during team play or competitive matches.
- Courts will be closed if wet or unplayable.
- Playing time – 1 hour for singles and an hour and. for doubles. (During prime time, Tennis Pro may limit playing to doubles only).
- Reservations for racquet sports take precedence over all “walk in” play. Link to make reservations: https://www.cresthollow.com/tennis-court-reservation/
- You may bring one guest in to the club a total of 3 times for the entire season, after which that guest cannot return without purchasing a membership. (That guest can only attend the club 3 times total regardless of if they attend as your guest or another member’s guest).
- Guest Fees Are $20 for Adults and $10 for Children (Ages 2-17).
- You may bring in up to 4 guests per week day. And 2 guests on weekends/holiday. All guests must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Guest fees are not assignable and must be paid before guest enters the club. Nonpayment will result in a surcharge added to the guest fee and charged to your credit card. Guests must show identification upon signing in at the gate. Member must be present in order for guest to be permitted into the club.
- NO MEMBERS ARE PERMITTED IN CLOSED POOL SECTIONS – Swimming, sitting, wading or standing on the pool steps is strictly prohibited when Pool Closed or This Section Closed signs are displayed.
- Chaise lounges, tables and chairs adjacent to pool are restricted to adults 18 years or older without parental supervision. Use of chaise lounges and tables are restricted to those members present and are not to be reserved.
- CHCC umbrellas are not supplied for every family. Outside umbrellas are not permitted in club.
- No radios permitted. Personal head sets are allowed.
- Lifeguards are employed for the sole purpose of keeping our members safe and to maintain the pool area in compliance with the Board of Health. Kindly respect their judgment.
- Main pool shall not exceed 120 bathers at any time.
- All bathers must shower prior to swimming.
- Diving is prohibited.
- Individuals with skin lesions, bandages or inflammation shall not be permitted to swim.
- No one is permitted in the pool or locker rooms before or after club hours.
- Inappropriate swimwear is not permitted (cut offs, thongs, etc.).
- Pool and Club will be closed at management’s discretion in the case of threatening weather or chemical imbalance. If weather is threatening, the South Beach Café will close at managements discretion.
- Pollution of swimming pool prohibited: urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating, vomiting or blowing the nose in pool area prohibited. As this is a Board of Health violation, subjecting the Club to fines and penalties, violation of this provision will result in automatic termination of your membership.
- No child under the age of 10 is permitted in main pool without an adult present in the pool. Infants/Toddlers require adult supervision at all times.
- Babies and untrained toddlers must wear an I-Play Ultimate Swim Diaper that can be purchased at CHCC. Portable “potties” are prohibited.
- Diapers may not be changed in public areas. Restrooms are designed with appropriate changing areas. Pack and Plays, portable cribs or tents are not permitted to be set up on the pool deck.
- Rough play, water guns and squirters, ball throwing, and running are not permitted.
- South Beach areas of Pool Deck are not for recreational purposes. Child’s play in waterfall, sand, showers or cabana area is prohibited. Adult members are responsible to supervise their children at all times.
- No floats, water balloons, rafts or inner tubes allowed, Floatation devices are limited to noodles, and children’s arm “swimmies”.
I have read and agree to abide by the CHCC 2016 rules. I understand that if I violate any of these rules or regulations or if my family member or guest violates same, CHCC Management reserves the right in its’ sole and absolute discretion, to terminate the membership, with no refund of all or partial dues paid. Violations include foul language and disrespectful or threatening behavior towards fellow members and/or staff.